"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We are here to help answer any question or concern you might have. You have the option to reach out to us via CHATBOX below or through the contact form below.
We truly look forward to speaking with you soon.
* Messages can take up to 24-48 hours for a response.
We are based in Lake Elsinore, CA
You may also choose to reach out to us directly via phone or email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: (951) 471- 4713
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your services work?
* During our consultation, we will review some options about services, and we will work on creating a schedule of services for upcoming sessions.
* If you choose not to move forward with us during our consultation, your file will be closed. If you choose to schedule a consult in regards to the same services, consultation fees may be applied.
* Our services will include 1 hour maximum session; anything over an hour is $100 per hour.
* Once services are completed, we will email you an overview, including details suchas time spent by phone, in person, as well as beginning and closing perspectives.
* If you would like to book further sessions, this will be discussed on the closing of your last session with us.
Are Consultations Free?
* If requesting an in-person consultation, it is $100 per hour, and if you decide to move forward, 50% will be applied to purchase services
What if I have a legal question?
Unfortunately, we are only a legal document service, and we can only assist you with the paperwork you would like drafted/notarized.
How to cancel my service?
To cancel your service, you will have to submit something in writing to us via email to email@example.com.
Can I put my service on hold?
Yes, If you would like to put your service on hold you MUST submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you only help Riverside County?
No, we assist everyone globally.
Unfortunately we are not contracted with any insurance companies and we are unable to bill insurance directly for coverage. However, we will provide you with a receipt of your payment that you can submit this to your insurance company to request reimbursement for an out of network in-office behavioral health visit. Please contact your insurance company to further inquire about reimbursement for sessions.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. For cancellations less than 24 hours and/or no-shows, the full session fee is charged. (No Exception)